Skin Care Tips In Monsoon At Home
In this humid environment of the rainy season, our soft and beautiful skin turns into dull and rough. Skincare is the need of an hour.
Monsoons are finally here. It is going to bring the most humid environment of the year with it. In this humid environment, skin turns in oily, dull and the pimples start to come out.
To deal with this here are some skincare tips with the least expenses that you can do while sitting in your living room couch or living in your bed.
- Having beautiful rainy weather doesn’t mean that there is no sun or no harmful ultraviolet rays of it. So, keep applying sunscreen and shine brighter.
- Wash you face 2-3 times a day even when it’s not a rainy season. Washing your face 2-3 times a day removes the oil and dirt from your face and protects it from any further fungal infection and also keeps the skin hydrated.
- Drink lots of water it keeps your skin away from toxins that lead to acne and pimples.
- Use more natural ingredients than the commercial products containing chemicals.
- Avoid fried food as it can cause breakouts and acne.
- Exfoliate your skin as it can remove the dead skin, help in growth in a new skin, and also unclog the pores. Coffee, sugar, green tea, papaya, yogurt, and oatmeal are natural exfoliating ingredients.
- Once you exfoliate your skin cleanse your skin as it cleanses the pores and helps your skin to breathe. Coconut oil, honey, lemon, rose water and Aloe Vera are good ingredients for cleansing.
- Once you are done with cleansing the last and final step is moisturizing. Moisturising keeps your skin healthy, hydrated, and soft. For moisturizing, you can use moisturizers that contain cucumber, coconut oil, and olive oil. These moisturizers don not leave your skin oily.
Some home remedies are:
- Take a cup of fuller’s earth to add some rose water and camphor, store it in the fridge in an airtight container. Apply several times a day.
- Take some rainwater in a glass add 2 tablespoon honey, apply on skin. After 30 minutes clean your face using cold tap water.
Conclusion: drink as much as water you can drink, it not only gives you good skin but also keeps your body hydrated. Monsoon is the most romantic season, has nice skin. Happy monsoon!